Immediate opportunity for a software development team member to work in a dynamic environment creating graphical operator training software for the Department of Defense and commercial marketplace. Participate in a development team to execute the requirements of product life cycles to include technical design, software development, debugging, testing, documentation and analysis.
Knowledgeable of USCENTCOM and the Joint Staff (JS) Targeting Programs and Policies. Develop an understanding of USARCENT targeting products, charts, and briefings to include QC reviews, target collateral damage estimates, target related presentations. Participate in all aspects of the Fires and Effects process as related to operations and exercises. Understand current USARCENT Operations Plan (OPLANs) and Concept Plans (CONPLANs) while supporting the Chief of Targeting in the development of targeting guidance and objectives.
- Coordinate with the Joint Targeting Director on current targeting tasks and operations to include US AFCENT and BCD.
- Know USARCENT current and planned targets, Electronic Target Folders (ETF) and develop new target folders as required and maintain training and certifications (MIDB, Google Earth, JTT, CDE, BDA etc.
- Provide direct and indirect targeting support to customers through targeting research projects to include deliberate and crisis planning under USCENTCOM and Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) direction.
- Assist in developing targeting intelligence requirements and identifying intelligence gaps for the execution of the targeting process to support OPLANs and CONPLANs.
- Provide target production service in the execution of the targeting process and product preparation for USARCENT.
- Assist in conducting targeting analysis for future operations and exercises and review target lists (TNL, RTL, NSL) for nomination to USCENTCOM.
- Support the development of target nominations packets for target development and joint target work groups. Submit annual assigned target review report via JWICS.
- Participate in targeting development meetings, work groups, and boards, and present targeting program briefings at the GO/FO level.
- Participate in USCENTCOM’s Strategy/Target Engagement Team/Master Air Attack Plan (STRAT-TET- MAAP) program as required.
- Monitor USCENTCOM target lists and disseminate any changes to the targeting team monthly via Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communication System (JWICS) email, to include a list of highlighted changes.
- Work in conjunction with the USARCENT G2 to gather the required intelligence to drive the targeting process to support OPLANs and CONPLANs. .
- Participate in targeting related meetings, work groups, boards, USCENTCOM’s Strategy/Target Engagement Team/Master Air Attack Plan (STRAT-TET-MAAP) program as required.
Blue Halo is seeking an experienced candidate to work as a Joint Operations Plans and Execution System (JOPES) Analyst in the G33 Current Operations Division of U.S. Army Central (USARCENT). The qualified candidate will need to use experience gained from military service and leadership roles, as well as, serve as:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide operational JOPES technical expertise.
- Be directly involved in the ongoing deployment and redeployment planning and execution associated with USCENTCOM AOR, and with other long term, deliberate, and contingency planning.
- Coordinate, execute, and track all JOPES functions supporting the development, analysis, and movement of Army forces to, from, and within the USCENTCOM AOR.
- Assist the Joint Task Force (JTF) and other organizations in coordination and resolution of JOPES issues related to operations in Afghanistan.
- Create, update, and maintain operational TPFDDs for USCENTCOM AOR and for other contingency requirements, as required.
- Execute all changes to TPFDD data during planning, sourcing, refinement, and validation, including Force Module
- Review and make refinements to USCENTCOM AOR movement data on any of the active operational or planning.
- Build new planning TPFDDs as required.
- Attend TPFDD Conferences at Transportation Command (TRANSCOM), Scott Air Force Base (AFB) .
- Build Unit Line Numbers for all deployment, redeployment, and rotation Requirements, and project and construct level IV data for force flow modeling.
- Monitor and provide in-transit visibility (ITV) of deploying/redeploying forces, equipment, and sustainment and provide status reports on a daily and weekly.
- Assist with research on the deployment status of units from home station to final destination.
- Assist in the creation of the daily USARCENT JOPES Newsgroup validation message and its transmission to USCENTCOM. Information is gathered from Forces Command (FORSCOM), USARCENT staff officers, and CFLCC Forward concerning validation of units that are ready for deployment, units with issues in meeting their movement schedules, and/or units requiring adjustment of their Level IV TPFDD.
- Monitor the USCENTCOM Operational Newsgroup for official deployment guidance, information, and requirements from TRANSCOM, USCENTCOM, and force providers. Download information from the newsgroup as slides or background data to support USARCENT Operational Planning Group (OPG) staff officers in planning the deployment/redeployment flow to/from the AOR.
- Provide analysis, assessments, and courses of action recommendations on military operations in the USARCENT AOR that directly impact ongoing synchronized deployment, redeployment, Joint Reception Staging Onward Movement (JRSO), and sustainment of USARCENT/CFLCC forces during Operations.
BlueHalo is looking for a Payroll Manager in our Huntsville, Alabama main office.
This member of the Finance team handles a variety of responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
Oversee the payroll function and current payroll staff to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions. Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates. Implement proper controls as appropriate. Manage relationships with Payroll service providers. Develop and maintain procedures and documentation for payroll processing to ensure back-up and coverage of function. Provide payroll related reporting in response to requests from internal/external auditors. Stay current with changes in payroll regulation at the state and federal level.
AEgis, a BlueHalo company is searching for a couple of Jr., Mid. or Sr. level engineer/scientists with experience performing real-time simulation and scene image generation programming to work in real-time hardware-in-the-loop missile and sensor simulation and test laboratories at Redstone Arsenal, AL. This position offers the opportunity to contribute and grow in a dynamic technical field supporting the development of military systems.
BlueHalo is looking for a high-performing software engineer to be part of our Unmanned Aircraft Systems team. The right candidate will prototype automation algorithms and transition them to operational platforms. This includes developing solutions for single-system and cooperative autonomy, intersystem communication, human-machine interfaces and sensor data collection and processing. The right candidate will be equally comfortable using high-level prototyping environments (e.g., MatLab) and developing software for low SWAP compute engines. If you are excited about working with an agile team of technicians, engineers and scientists to evolve solutions, deliver products and watch them fly, we want to hear from you.
BlueHalo is looking for a Data Scientist (Mid-level) to support the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Modeling and Simulation Enterprise Engineering Directorate (MDA/DES - Enterprise Engineering). This position is located at Schriever AFB.
BlueHalo is looking for a Cloud Engineer(Mid-level) to support the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Modeling and Simulation Enterprise Engineering Directorate (MDA/DES - Enterprise Engineering).
Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) technician will perform technician responsibilities assembling and testing UAS platforms and payloads for manufacturing and product development of BlueHalo sUAS products.
- Support and perform assembly, testing and configuration of aircraft systems such as: Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), Avionics, Ground Control Stations (GCS), Ground Support Equipment (GSE), Ground Data Terminals (GDT), and electronics.
Assist in troubleshooting, component removal/replacement and testing and documentation while utilizing approved technical publications, maintenance standards and approved procedures.
Assemble, Test, and Support engine ground runs and break-ins.
Modifications or repairs to composite components if needed.
Coordinate with and assist other team members to ensure on-time delivery of aircraft.
Interpret engineering drawings, diagrams as well as work instructions and manuals related to all part fabrication.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
BlueHalo is looking for a Data Engineer to support the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Modeling and Simulation Enterprise Engineering Directorate (MDA/DES - Enterprise Engineering). This position is located at Schriever, AFB.
BlueHalo is looking for a Project Billing Accountant. This position is responsible for timely billing of Gov’t & Commercial projects utilizing Unanet Financials. Provide invoices to customers, along with any required supporting details. Entry of invoices into WAWF or prime contractor payment / reporting systems. Posting of cash receipts, and follow-up on A/R collections. Follow up on any rejected invoices / invoicing questions, troubleshoot, and resolve. Regular reconciliation / control of A/R, unbilled A/R, and retainage.
Applicant will provide analysis for research and development activities associated with directed energy (DE) weapons in a mission context (realistic military scenarios) using modeling and simulation (M&S). Mission contexts include the threats, sensors, weapons, command and control (C2), and the platforms that support these sensors, weapons and C2 (aircraft, vehicles, fixed ground units, etc.). The missions are played out in controlled experiments to determine the military utility of various weapons, sensors, and military command and control systems. This involves the use of modeling and simulation (M&S) as a tool for study and analysis of DE weapons and concepts in realistic military settings and missions. The position supports a team in evaluating a customer's operational needs. Applicant will define and coordinate system performance requirements and integrate technical parameters into simulation environments. This position will create and contribute to documentation for study preparation, execution, and analysis of the results and findings and will provide demonstrations of simulated advanced technology concept performance to customers and other stakeholders.
Serves as a Planner in the Current Operations Center (OPCEN) for United States Army - Central (USARCENT), a deployable Army Service Component Command (ASCC) headquarters supporting on-going missions in the United States Army Central Command (USCENTCOM) Area of Responsibility (AOR). Responsible for developing, preparing and coordinating operational plans, decision briefings and orders for future and contingency operations. Supports multiple, concurrent planning efforts to provide feasible, acceptable and suitable plans to accomplish the Commander's Intent. Directly coordinates with Combatant Commands, Army Commands, Government Agencies, Joint Task Forces, other Services and coalition forces to provide forward looking assessments to the USARCENT command group.
AEgis a BlueHalo company is looking for a motivated candidate to serve as Quality Assurance Analyst to support multiple military training simulation systems. These systems range from practical application trainers on ruggedized hardware with simulation software that mimics fielded equipment to immersive virtual reality training environments.
- Execute software systems analysis throughout the life cycle from initial requirements through design, implementation, testing, delivery, and support.
- Utilize understanding of software development processes, software design, computer system design, systems safety analysis, requirements analysis and software independent validation and verification to meet customer requirements.
- Provide software technical expertise and participate in multi-disciplinary teams conducting audits and assessments for proposed and existing military training systems software architectures and programs.
- Exercise the ability to recognize top-level functionality of a system through system descriptions and specifications.
- Utilize written and oral communication skills and must be capable of successful daily interaction with engineers, developers, and customers.
- Develop and maintain testing policies and procedures.
- Perform integration and test inspections of hardware and software during sprints as part of the Agile Process.
- Provide independent verification that critical operations have been performed and certify results of inspections.
- Identify and resolve deficiencies from document research, design and development plans, Jira requirements, technical input from subject matter experts, interviews, and work observations.
- Track non-conformance reports through resolution and closure.
- Participate in government and developer meetings, facilitate testing at any level to assist in the official assessment process and make recommendations regarding the fitness of software with respect to fitness for release and fielding.
- Test military training simulation systems in plant and on customer site(s).
- Perform final deliverable preparation, packaging and delivery.
- Prepare written reports, memorandum and correspondence in accordance with contract deliverables.
BlueHalo is currently seeking Configuration and Data Management Analyst in Huntsville, AL.
Duties will include creating and maintaining Configuration Management (CM) and Data Management (DM) processes. The candidate will be asked to manage control of documentation, processes, reviews, product deliverables and support meetings concerning configuration control. May also participates in configuration audits (PCAs/FCAs) to ensure conformance of drawings and specifications used in the manufacture and testing of the subject system part/components.
The candidate will prepare input to Configuration Management, Software Transition, and Software Management plans. Routine tasks can include evaluation of data and documentation, drawings, parts lists, engineering change proposals, notice of revisions, and engineering release records for correctness. Performing of configuration and data management assignments, use of applied concepts, principles, theories, practices, and techniques should be expected.
BlueHalo is currently seeking Software Safety Engineer in Huntsville, AL.
This position supports various existing projects on Redstone Arsenal. The candidate should have previous experience in the Software Safety area. The Candidate will be assessing the software development, test, verification, and change products to help identify problems and non-compliance.
The Candidate will also participate in Government and developer meetings, witness testing and provide input for mission critical items, utilize written and oral communication skills and must be capable of successful daily interaction with customers. A good understanding of systems safety analysis, requirements analysis and software validation and verification tasks to meet customer requirements is desired.
The Cyber Operations Group at BlueHalo Huntsville is looking to expand its cyber workforce. This workforce expansion will possess skills and experience that span the cyber capability matrix from risk analysis, documentation, compliance, to technical and non-technical security implementation of the Risk Management Framework (RMF), as outlined by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Authority, International Standards Organization (ISO)/IEC 27000 Information Security Standards, and as required under the various authorizing organizations of the Department of Defense (DoD), and the Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency (DCSA). The efforts of the cyber workforce will be in pursuit of the protection and compliance of protection for Classified, Unclassified and Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI).
This includes but is not limited to contractual support for: CMMC assessments and compliance certification preparation, utilizing security technical implementation guides (STIGs) to secure information systems, analysis of cyber security requirements, regulations, standards, RMF package preparation (Classified and Unclassified), contractual pursuit of an information systems (IS) Authorization to Operate (ATO) and security sustainment of an ISs lifecycle from cradle to grave.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to integrate seamlessly into the cyber group and BlueHalo both professionally and culturally. This includes interaction with a diverse group of professionals ranging from corporate leadership, systems engineers, developers, and a variety of personalities pooled from all branches of the military, academia and civilians.
Salary negotiable and is dependent upon education and experience.
Currently seeking a Radar Engineer in Huntsville, AL. This position supports current radar projects on Redstone Arsenal. The candidate will provide technical analysis for hardware and software portions of current radar variants. Various activities may include test and system validation, modeling and simulation, and analysis of flight and ground test data.
The candidate will also participate in the periodic reviews with senior leadership. An understanding of system performance requirements and their connection to system design is desired. Analysis of various system generated data, understanding of performance requirements, and the development of various performance metrics will be required. The candidate will aide in the formulation of strategies based on analyses from studies and may present those to senior leaders. The development of, troubleshooting, and the execution of test cases may be performed.
Currently seeking Software Airworthiness Engineer in Huntsville, AL.
This position supports new and existing projects on Redstone Arsenal. The candidate should have previous knowledge in the Airworthiness discipline or have like-experience that can substituted. The candidate will provide technical software expertise in support of requirement and development activities during all stages of the programs via evaluation and assessment of planning, design, development, and production. Will need to recognize and evaluate top-level functionality of a system through system descriptions and specifications and determine the design controls necessary to prevent hazardous conditions.
The Candidate will also participate in Government and developer meetings, witness testing and make recommendations regarding the fitness of software and software documentation status with respect to airworthiness, utilize written and oral communication skills and must be capable of successful daily interaction with customers. Must have a good understanding of software development processes, software design, computer system design, systems safety analysis, requirements analysis and software independent validation and verification to meet customer requirements.
We are looking for a talented and analytical Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Manager to manage daily operations of our HR database. You will perform a range of duties including processing employee data, preparing reports, and developing data processing systems.
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the organizations internal Human Capital information services systems, which may include database management, network support, installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrades to applications, systems, modules, and reporting.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, Information Services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HR database design and implementation projects.
- Serves as lead HRIS implementation specialist for the migration of other intercompany HR systems in the primary HRIS database.
- Oversees and maintains internal database files, tables, codes, backup files, integrity, and security.
- Installs, implements, modifies, and upgrades software and applications to meet changing business and technology.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to Human Capital employees.
- Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify needed improvements and enhancements to existing information services and databases; recommends and implements solutions.
- Compiles or assists with acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs requested by senior executives and HR staff.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HR services users.
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in data management and security, HR technology, and HRIS applications.
- Oversees the procurement of appropriate hardware and software to ensure that the organization has high quality, efficient systems.
- Performs other duties as required.