Under close supervision develop, code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software. Possess a good understanding of business applications. Work with technical staff to understand and resolve software problems, resolve
customer complaints with software and respond to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements. May be involved in the development of software user manuals and demonstrate software. Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
Responsibilities and areas of support include, but are not limited to the following:
· Support and closely interact with Government customers
· Assist experienced software developers in prototype development for analysis tools
· Agile Software Development in C++ utilizing the AFSIM Simulation Framework.
· Work in a collaborative small team environment and contribute to creative solutions for analysis, integration, and troubleshooting efforts.
· Participate in requirements analysis, design discussions, peer reviews
· Develop continuous integration tests
· Participate in and conduct technical meetings and working groups
· This position requires the ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance, for which the U.S. Government requires a U.S. Citizenship
· Must possess experience with software engineering utilizing Agile and Git Workflow
· 2-5 years of experience with Objected Oriented Programming
· Must have experience with software testing
· Experience working with Linux and GCC
· Strong collaboration and teaming skills
· Strong technical, analytical and documentation skills
· Active Security Clearance (DoD or DoE)
· Experience working with Google Test
· Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio
· Experience with Test Driven Development
· Knowledge of basic Algorithms, data structures, and trends in C++
· BS Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline
AEgis Technologies, a BlueHalo company, is leading the transformation of modern warfare. We provide advanced engineering solutions across the space superiority, directed energy, missile defense, electronic warfare and cyber, C4ISR, and intelligence markets. We are seeking skilled Software Engineering with experience or working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Development with frameworks, and Modern Methodology.