What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the best privately held small business headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, that provides advanced technology and expert consulting services to industries throughout the world. AEgis specializes in modeling & simulation (M&S) and micro/nanoscale technology development. Our core competencies include simulation software and training simulators; geospatial databases; 3D models; war fighter exercise support; systems engineering and analysis; verification, validation, and accreditation (VV&A); test and evaluation support; Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) and Man-in-the-Loop (MIL) simulation. AEgis' Nanogenesis Division excels in advancing cutting edge micro and nanoscale technologies from concept to deployment with applications ranging from defense to energy to biotechnology.
The M&S Engineer/Analyst will support the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Systems Engineering Modeling and Simulation group. Responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical assessment of sensors M&S requirement and performance specifications and assist with preparation of M&S product development and Verification & Validation (V&V) activities.
- Support the development and refinement of radar M&S performance parameters and statistically based acceptability criteria.
- Develop and maintain the sensors M&S V&V Plan and help guide the sensors validation teams through the V&V plan process.
- Participate in reviewing and coordinating technical issues with MDA M&S accreditation organizations.
- Participate in environmental model development reviews and accreditation assessments.
New Employee Success Factors:
30 days Proficient in the MDA Sensors M&S policies and procedures.
60 days Familiarity with the MDA Sensor components including the M&S model representations.
90 days Fully integrated within the MDA Sensors M&S team providing detailed technical support.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience in Modeling and Simulation (M&S) operations and analysis.
- Knowledge and experience with M&S Verification, Validation, and Accreditation (VV&A)
- Strong analytical and data assessment skills.
- Knowledge of radars systems.
- Knowledge and experience with MDA/BMD systems.
- Candidate must have a minimum of a DoD SECRET security clearance (Top Secret desired).