What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the best privately held small business headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, that provides advanced technology and expert consulting services to industries throughout the world. AEgis specializes in modeling & simulation (M&S) and micro/nanoscale technology development. Our core competencies include simulation software and training simulators; geospatial databases; 3D models; war fighter exercise support; systems engineering and analysis; verification, validation, and accreditation (VV&A); test and evaluation support; Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) and Man-in-the-Loop (MIL) simulation. AEgis' Nanogenesis Division excels in advancing cutting edge micro and nanoscale technologies from concept to deployment with applications ranging from defense to energy to biotechnology.
Description: This individual will be part of a team of analyst that support the integration testing performed at G-SIL. The primary role will be analysis of the Army Integrated Battle Command System (IBCS).
The candidate will identify test case needs, capture of software anomalies, submit their findings to the team, and write Integration Trouble Reports in the FRACAS database. In addition they will support analysis of all aspects of integration of the Component Acquisition Program (CAP) A-Sides with IBCS to include, but not limited to, adherence to the AB Interface Control Document (ICD), Integrated Fire Control Network Requirements, Mission Control, Weapon/Sensor Services, Operational Status, and Common Warfighter-Machine Interface (CWMI) operations.
• 10+ Years’ experience in DoD with 3+ years’ experience in Integrated Air and Missile Defense/Integrated Battle Command System
• Working knowledge of the Integrated Fire Control Network interface and message flows.
• Working knowledge of the Integrated Battle Command System architecture.
• Working knowledge of IBCS Defense Design capabilities.
• Ability to work in a team environment on a fast paced program.
• Ability to work with the customer and user community in support of IBCS System Capability assessments.
• Ability to work in multi-contractor working groups for development of IBCS System Capabilities.
• Experience creating Test Cases and Testing Artifacts would be a bonus.
• Experience creating System and Lab configurations documentation would be desired
• Experience with one or more of the following would be desired: Software development; HW or SW integration; field test integration and support; customer support and training; requirements analysis and verification; test procedure development; technical writing experience; and formal software testing.
• BS in CS, Engineering, Math, Physics, or equivalent scientific study.
• Active Secret Level Security Clearance