What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the best privately held small business headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama, that provides advanced technology and expert consulting services to industries throughout the world. AEgis specializes in modeling & simulation (M&S) and micro/nanoscale technology development. Our core competencies include simulation software and training simulators; geospatial databases; 3D models; war fighter exercise support; systems engineering and analysis; verification, validation, and accreditation (VV&A); test and evaluation support; Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) and Man-in-the-Loop (MIL) simulation. AEgis' Nanogenesis Division excels in advancing cutting edge micro and nanoscale technologies from concept to deployment with applications ranging from defense to energy to biotechnology.
Lead the MDA C2BMC2 Planner validation activities and provide subject matter expertise in the area of M&S VV&A. This position will perform duties as M&S validation lead with the responsibility for the instruction, assigning, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned specialists working on a specific project. Other responsibilities include development and review of technical memorandums, white papers, and briefings supporting findings and conclusions of V&V analyses; development of MATLAB tools that support the V&V root cause analysis as needed that clearly articulate M&S capabilities and limitations; development of analysis tool algorithms to view and compare M&S V&V data. Other activities include attending meetings related to the V&V Analysis team; Interaction with the C2BMC2 Planner team to support M&S development priorities and understanding of V&V issues revealed; and the support of the government team in presentation of briefings to C2BMC staff.
New Hire Success Factors:
•Knowledge of MDA BMDS Elements, ground tests, and flight tests
• Expertise in Modeling and Simulation VV&A
• At least 12 yrs experience in VV&A and a Bachelors degree (4years of additonal experience can be in lieu of degree).
• Strong analytical, logical and mathematical skills required
• Good writing and communication skills
• Ability to conduct validation activities through identification or parameters, identification of referent data, oversee analysis, and development of findings and recommendations
• Ability to develop M&S Validation technical memorandums, reports, and briefings